Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Outnumbered

Okay, so I just have to share my latest find with you!  As I was flipping channels one night I came across this show on PBS called "Outnumbered" and I was instantly hooked.  It's a British sitcom (I don't know why but I've always been a sucker for british sitcoms) about the typical, crazy family of five and it's brilliant!  I seriously cannot get enough of this show, it is sooooooo funny!  I read that it's part improv, probably because the two youngest kids are so little, and I think it's already in it's 6th season?  I'm not sure.  Thanks to the internet I've been able to watch the first 6 episodes of the first season for free, but after that you either have to have a Hulu or Netflix account (I don't have either) to keep watching.  I think I'm going to have to get one of these accounts, so I can keep watching because I'm hooked already and I'm dying to watch the next episode!  :)  Once a weeknight on PBS just isn't going to cut it when you know you have multiple seasons to catch up on.  Anyway, you should definitely check it out if you're looking for a good laugh and a new series to watch that's worth investing your time into.

No comments:

Post a Comment