Monday, October 15, 2012

Avon Anyone?!

Perhaps you haven't heard yet that I'm selling Avon!  It's going on two months now and I'm really enjoying it.  I've actually been a little surprised at how much I'm enjoying it!  So far it's going well too, so that's always nice of course (a BIG thanks to you if you're already a customer).  :)  Since becoming a rep I've become acquainted with many of there products and am super impressed with the quality and the price.  Instead of paying the same price (or maybe even more) at the store, you can be better quality skin care,make up, and more from Avon!  There stuff is great and if you're interested in supporting me through Avon please check out my website:

www.youravon.com/jghiringhelli

Avon is an especially wonderful place to shop for Christmas gifts too!  Ordering online is a piece of cake and obtaining free shipping is super easy to achieve.  :)    You can even page through thier brochure online buy clicking on the "eBrochure" option in the upper right hand corner.  It's just like paging through a real brochure in your hands! 

Hope you check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment