Tuesday, August 23, 2011

How Do You View "The Church"?

At church this past Sunday, our pastor preached a really profound message.  So much so, in my opinion, that I am going to share it on my blog.  I've put a link to a video of this sermon at the end of this post and I pray that you will take the time to watch and listen to the message.  You will notice that the video is over 2 hours long because it includes worship (which was also amazing by the way), but if you want to skip directly to the message just go to appx. the 165 minute marker and watch from there.  Take my word, it is well worth your time - I promise!

If you've ever had a bad experience with church, please watch this video.  If you've ever thought or spoken negatively about church in the general sense, please watch this video.  If you've ever criticized the church in any form or fashion, please watch this video.  If you've ever believed that the church has become just another institution or building and that it is far from God's plan, then PLEASE watch this video!  If you've ever believed the thought that church isn't about "four walls" or that God is doing a "new thing" which means church is no longer part of His plan, then PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE watch this video!!!  Okay, I think that about covers all of us!

I hope that those of you who take the time to watch this message will be blessed and challenged by the truth of God's Word.  I know I was.

http://www.newlifenny.com/gather/1325-2/

No comments:

Post a Comment