Monday, August 29, 2011

Looking for a good novel anyone???

A Daughters Inheritance (Broadmoor Legacy, Book 1)
If you're looking for a good novel to read, I'd recommend this book!  It is the first book in a series of three and it is currently what I'm reading at the moment.  This book has really pulled me in and I'm almost half way through it at the moment.  It especially interests me because the story takes place on The 1000 Islands, which is right next door to where I live!  It is a very stunning place and so far, so is this book.  If anyone else decides to read this series in the near future let me know how you like it, I'd love to have a chat about it!  Reading is a favorite past time of mine and getting lost in a good novel works wonders at keeping the stress at bay.   =)

No comments:

Post a Comment