Saturday, June 25, 2011

Hectic Days

My days have been pretty hectic lately.  Ever since Grace began crawling and getting into everything, I have never been more tired!  She's even pulling herself up with the help of furniture now!  This girl is on a mission and it seems nothing will slow her down.  She's too busy to want to nap as well, instead she's rather play in her crib.  Needless to say, my hands are truly full!

I've been wanting nearly everyday to write posts for this blog, but haven't found the time or the energy to do so.  It's hard for me when I know exactly what I want to write about and every word is all written out in my head just waiting to be typed onto the computer, but yet I cannot find a moment to make it happen.  It's not that I feel pressure from anyone to stay on top of my blog with lots of new posts all the time, it's me.  I really do enjoy writing in here.  It's been such a great outlet for me and I love it.

But with the busyiness of my life right now, I don't think I'll be able to write on here as much as I'd like.   Atleast for a little while.  I'll do what I can of course, but I just want to let you know my posts might not be as frequent as they have been.  See ya soon!  (I hope)!

No comments:

Post a Comment