Thursday, May 26, 2011

Tip of the Day

Kimberly-clark Corp 75180 Blue Shop Towel

I know I'm offering unsolicited advice here, but it is my blog!  And in my opinion this tip is worth sharing so here it is:  Blue Shop Towels.  These towels are simply AMAZING!  If you are sick and tired of your kitchen sink rag always smelling so bad and in turn giving your kitchen a nasty, stinky smell then you have got to try these.  It's like a paper towel on steroids!  These towels do it all and cost only a couple of bucks, which in turn will last you a couple of months.  Just use one sheet all day long and you can keep your kitchen clean and smelling good!

They are so strong and durable that I reuse it over and over and over again all day and it never rips or nothing.  It's been pretty awesome and I will never go back to using stinky kitchen rags that need to be washed and dried in the laundry (and still smell afterwards), when I can use my handy dandy blue shop towels instead! 

No comments:

Post a Comment