Monday, April 4, 2011

They're Growing Too Fast!



In only a few days, Grace will be 5 months old and in only a few months Benjamin will turn 2! Time truly is slipping through my fingers and sometimes I just want to grab hold of my babies and say, "Stop growing so fast!" Of course there are other moments when all I can think about is how wonderful it will be when they're finally older and I can get a decent night's sleep again. =)

Part of me is sad that my little Gracie is no longer a newborn, but has now graduated to being an infant. She now plays in all her "big baby" toys - the jumper, the exersaucer, the bumbo seat, and she now even sits in the highchair. She is full of energy and so active - always wanting to play or watch her big brother play. Her smile radiates from a very sweet and happy demeanor all day long. What a precious jewel she is in our family!

Benjamin continues to capture my heart. His sweet, sensitive nature has gone to a deeper level recently as he continuously lavishes us with his hugs & kisses (including his little sister). Although he's not a big talker yet, he understands every word I say and always helps me when I ask him to do something for me - like pick up Grace's pacifier. At the moment he's really passionate about his books and coloring with his crayons. Ever since his first haircut, about a month ago, he seems so much older to me. My baby boy has turned into such a handsome little toddler!

FYI:  In case you don't know, if you click on the above picture it will bring you to an album full of pictures - ENJOY!

1 comment:

  1. This is my happy place, where I come to let out a sigh and get away from the general meanness of this world :))

    ReplyDelete