Thursday, April 26, 2012

Breaking Free

Breaking Free: Discover the Victory of Total Surrender [Book]
I recenty finished a 10 week Bible study (although it took me about 15 weeks to complete) from Beth Moore called "Breaking Free" and what a journey it was!  I had no idea what I was getting myself into when I signed up for this study, only a desire to go deeper with God, and well, I got my wish!  It turned out to be an intense time, but oh so worth it.  This was my first Beth Moore Bible study and I just loved it.  She has a lot of personality and is so much fun to listen to.  If you're considering taking one of her Bible studies I'd like to encourage you to go for it!  You won't be sorry.  Are we ever sorry when we dive deeper with God?  Nope, He is always faithful.  He always loves us and desires more of us.






No comments:

Post a Comment