Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Teaser

Happy Easter everyone!  We had a wonderful Easter weekend here at the Ghiringhelli's home and I hope you did with your loved ones as well.  I love celebrating this glorious holiday and with each passing year Easter, and all that it stands for (Jesus' resurrection and triumph over death), means more to me as my love for Him grows deeper and deeper.  I hope that resonates with you as well.  On top of that most precious joy, is the fun of family traditions that we are starting now as a young family!  Easter egg hunts, pretty dresses, chocolate bunnies, a nice Easter meal, etc....  It's been so much fun!  Here are only a few pictures from this past weekend.  I will post the whole album as soon as I can remember how to do that.  ;)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment