Tuesday, April 10, 2012

A few random things...

I've had a lot of people tell me they're having problems making comments on the blog.  I'm so sorry about that, I know how frustrating it can be to take the time to write something out only to lose it in the end!    I've also had a hard time making comments on other blogs and it's annoying and I wish I knew what the problem was.  So don't worry about writing comments on here.  It's okay.  :)


On another note, I thought you'd like to know what Gracie's favorite thing to do these days is:


Yep, she loves to "point" to her nose, except instead of actually pointing she is jamming her finger up her nostril as far as it will go!  It's super cute really.  She also LOVES doggies and spends her days barking around the house looking for doggies (since we don't have a dog this is quote funny).

Benjamin is going on three weeks now with out his pacifier (except for when he sleeps) and he handled it like a champ!  No meltdowns or tantrums - he is a big boy.  And the reason it went over so well is because of his daddy.  Big props up to Steve, thanks babe, you are a such a great daddy!  And ever since we got that paci out of his mouth our big boy is really talking it up.  Just a few days ago he made me a very proud mama when I overheard him counting his blocks out loud and he counted 1-10 all on his own perfectly!  Seriously, this kids continues to amaze me.  I didn't even realize he knew all those numbers, let alone could count them in order.  :)   And his little voice is so sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment